Friday, September 23, 2011

Can I get a computer included as an appliance with my 203k loan?

I'm currently buying a home and am going the 203k route to do some renovation and purchase appliances. I was just curious if I could get a new computer included in my loan as an appliance. I can't find anything on it thus far.|||You can ask, but be prepared to be rejected - a computer is not an appliance and does not add to the value of the home. Per various FAQs on-line, applliances refers to kitchen appliances and/or washer/dryers.|||the only way that will work is if the store selling the appliances will include the Computerr as a gift.





OTherwise, just put the computer on your credit card|||No and you attempt that and your entire loan is invalid and payment in full will be demanded.|||Sure. And that 60" Plasma TV, too. NOT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment