Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is it ok to give your love an appliance for a holiday if its a really cool appliance?

..and what would you consider a really cool appliance?|||hey, they call me sugar, not sugar daddy.





a patti chef would be cool...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O81OIvZD-鈥?/a>





or a scrub a dub...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5yPmqfqG鈥?/a>





the record selector is great for music lovers...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ja3NxeLh鈥?/a>|||Sure. I just got a new washing machine and a new stove and I'm psyched. Though I have to admit I was a little peeved when he said they're my Christmas and birthday presents, then started naming things he wanted me to cook. But that's okay, we've already had lasagna, chicken, ham and my son made a cake. I haven't had a working oven in so long it's a real novelty just being able to make anything! And only one trip to the laundromat between broken and new washing machine.





Considering the broken down crap in my house, I'd say any working appliance is a cool appliance. The only thing that would have been better would be if I could have got them in coppertone like the old ones, but apparently they stopped making those in the '70s.|||Depends on the receivers personality and mood I guess.Sometimes combined with a more personal "back up" gift, might insure a better response.





I think this is super cool.


At the time no one loved me,except me, so I gave myself one of these, in red.


If you and your honey like doing things in the kitchen it could be great fun.|||If both are consenting adults...why not? As a woman who attempts simple repairs, I would really love a new drill or even a powered screwdriver. Makes putting things together much easier :)



*hey now B.F. I would love it too since my daughter doesn't think my ideas for a gift are up her alley! ;)|||It depends on the person, of course, but I am okay with it for myself. One year I got a self-cleaning oven with a ceramic cooktop and I was totally surprised and delighted. I actually got to keep it after the divorce and I still love it.|||I am a fan of receiving useful as opposed to thoughtful gifts. A reliable toaster oven is a thing of beauty.





I saw one of these on display at Best Buy and I must have spent a good 15 minutes messing around with it. Pretty pricey though.


http://www.dyson.com/store/productFan.as鈥?/a>|||A freezer is a very cool appliance





If my partner gave me an appliance for a birthday, Christmas, Valentines, etc I'd be really ticked off.





How does an iron or a tumble dryer say 'I love and appreciate you'?|||Sure, a theater style popcorn popper would be awesome!





A really "Cool" appliance would be an Air Conditioner (Aren't I funny?).





Stella Blue; I'd love shopping for you!



Edit; Leprosy, I couldn't survive without one!|||I don't care how "cool" the appliance is, giving your significant other an appliance is a REALLY big mistake.|||I would love a panini and a quesadilla maker. A LOT.|||Is a Slap Chop considered an appliance?|||Who *wouldn't* want a cool George Foreman for any occasion?



****I guess I could, Beatle. But it would suck|||A mini food processor would be nice. I hate trying to get things uniform and small at the same time.|||what, like a toaster over with racing stripes?|||I 鈾?my Vitamix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment