Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Which small appliance do you use most? electric griddle, waffle maker, 3 in 1 sandwich maker?

I'm trying to decide which one to buy. What other ways do you use for these appliance other than the suggested food? When you use griddle, do you use oil at all? Are these easy to clean? Why do you use these when you have stove? (other than waffle maker). I just want to know pros of owning these.|||I'd use an electric griddle because it's the most versatile. I'd prefer it over using the stove when cooking for a group, because I can cook more of what I need than I could if I was just using a frying pan.|||i'd get the electric griddle because you can do the most with it whereas a waffle maker... makes waffles...|||I use the electric griddle a lot, I don't have the other things, I never use oil with it

No comments:

Post a Comment