Friday, September 23, 2011

What is your favorite kitchen appliance, and why?

If you were to start from scratch which kitchen appliance would you look forward to getting and using? What makes this appliance so special to you?|||I love my oscar, this is a small food processor and it makes it so easy to slice and chop eggs and celery and carrots and coleslaw and i have had one every since i got married and use it every day... I am not sure if they make this anymore cause my parents got it for me at service merchandise but it is my go too appliance all the time|||Coffee maker. I love my coffee and can't live without it. Buying coffee is so expensive nowadays that this is the only option for me.|||Microwave. If a meal takes longer than 7 minutes to prepare I just skip it or eat a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment