Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Good appliance for keeping cheese warm and melted?

I really enjoy tortilla chips with nacho cheese. However, the cheese gets cold fast and gets hard. Does anyone know an appliance or something that will keep whatever I put in there good and warm? Whether it be cheese or whatever I think of? Would a fondu pot work? Any ideas?|||Yup. You should get a fondue pot .... they work wonders! I got both of mine at wal-mart and use it at least once a week.





I to lick to use it for nachos and cheese so I have this one that I use specifically for that since it has a wider top than others. The only thing with this is I have to use a small extension cord sometimes cuz the cord isn't that long.





http://www.google.com/products/catalog?o鈥?/a>|||a crock pot get one that has more setting then low mid high it will cost a littele more but you can cook so much more in it get a cook book and start you will find you can do a lot with one|||Yes, a fondue pot would work great, but I've also had great success with using a crockpot to keep nacho cheese heated up, as well.|||They make little tiny crockpots intended to keep things like that warm. You should be able to find one at any place that sells small appliances. A fondue pot would work too.|||yes, a fondu pot is made for that purpose, a small crock pot might work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment