Friday, September 23, 2011

How does it feel to have a tongue thrusting appliance in your mouth?

i've had braces now for a little over a year and have a tongue thrusting problem. i've tried the physical exercises but they dont seem to be working so my dent recommended i think about getting an appliance put in my mouth to help stop the tongue thrusting. i dont know what it looks like or what it is. could someone whose had it or has it now tell me about it?? or even links to pics of ppl with it??|||Hey, here is what it looks like:





http://www.drhomon.com/media/appliances/鈥?/a>





I have the tongue thrusting problem too, but they didn't say anything about it.. I'm worried that I'm going to reverse the effects of my braces after they come off! I may ask them about it.. I'm not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment