Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is your most important home appliance??

Do you consider your Central Air conditioner as a number 1 important home appliance? if not, then what is your most important home appliance?





Thank|||refrigerator


you can do without a/c , might be uncomfortable but refrigerator is needed to keep food cool and make ice etc.....|||I never considered Central Air in the home appliance category. It's in it's own category with Heating/Cooling stuff.





My #1 appliance is a refrigerator. The next ones would be:


Stove/Oven, Washer, Dryer, Coffee Maker, Microwave,


Iron|||I would have to say refrigator,coffee maker,stove,washer and dryer.Those would be the ones I couldn't live without or I mean wouldn't want to do without.|||Me. I am the appliance my wife screws on the bed to get the housework done.|||refrigerator of course to be able to keep food and ice and if is hot outside you can have something cool to drink and also keep cold foods from perishing....groceries is getting so high and we have to have food to eat.....keep our body nourished...|||Vacuum %26amp; refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment