Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do you know anything about the forsus appliance?

I am getting the forsus appliance on my teeth next week I think. And I'm REALLY scared! I've seen pictures and they look awful! Also, the guy I like will probably get creeped out and disgusted! Do any of you have any experience with them? Can you see them when you smile? Do you have any pictures of you with them on so I can see? I just really freaking out!|||I have seen a few patients in my office with this appliance. You would never know just by looking at them that they had a forsus appliance.





There is really nothing to be scared about. You may be able to see it in your mouth when you talk, but only very minimal unless you are showing people because your cheeks will cover up more of the appliance.





If that guy you like hasn't shown any interest in you now, then he probably doesn't like you anyway. Don't let some stinky boy get in the way of your treatment. You are going to have a BEAUTIFUL smile once your treatment is complete. Just keep that in mind and you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment