Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the one appliance in your kitchen you can not do without?

I can not do without my blender. (For Smoothies, juices and soup).


What is your favorite appliance ?|||OK, excluding the large appliances, I'm torn between my food processor and my tortilla press.|||I don't know what I'd do without my halogen oven, which cooks steak and all food fast and economically, also my blender, fridge and good old best mate, the washing machine!





suzyque|||microwave!!


my parents go crazy cus i can never be bothered to cook anything, i jsut stick it int he microwave.. even if its nto suppsoed to!! hehe, i have a feeling they're gonna get rid of it soon!|||I know kitchen knives are not appliances but I couldn't do with out them... As far as an electrical appliance goes then i suppose I couldn't do with out my Food Processor.|||my oven and my refigerator to eat the food and cook it and keep it safe|||Fridge and electric beater!|||are we excluding fridge? cuz if not, then fridge.





if fridge is excluded, then oven.|||I can't do without my cooking gas or stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment